Fire Equipment Testing, Geelong & Melbourne
It’s vital that all your equipment is regularly tested to ensure it Is in good working order. This applies not only to fire protection equipment, but to potentially hazardous equipment, such as gas bottles and electrical equipment, as well.
Testing is so important to fire safety that it is mandated by law in many cases, with regular reporting required to the Government.
Statewide Fire Protection is licensed to inspect and test fire protection and potentially hazardous equipment for customers across Victoria. Our testing services include:
- Fire extinguisher testing, including hydrostatic testing
- Gas cylinder testing
- Fire hose testing, including pressure testing
- Fire hose reel testing
- Fire alarm systems testing
- Fire sprinkler systems testing
- Fire hydrant systems testing
- Compliance certification
- Site audits
- Programmed testing
Contact us on 1800 00 22 12 or email us with your enquiry.